Sunday, January 12, 2014

10 Months

Dear Isaac,

My love, my fun loving child. You are brilliant! You are testing the waters with walking, wanting Daddy and I to hold your hands while you take small steps around the house. I am so very excited, for you to walk. Especially since you zoom so fast when crawling. A slower pace helps me to keep up with you!


It's hard to get a good shot these days, you are very wiggly and not wanting to sit still. Beginning of October you started to help me dress you by putting your arms through your sleeves, which is another exciting step in your development. You are signing: Light (and love to switch on & off light switches), fan, and dog. We are working on more (food), all done, bath time, other animal signs, and activity signs.



You love to read books, and you understand when we ask you if you want to read, by signing "book." Up stairs and down we have a small collection and we try to read almost every hour, you also LOVE signing/music. Our musical instruments are very handy. You have a tambourine, jingle bells, and a xylophone. As well as any kitchen gadgets you can find to bang on.












No comments:

Post a Comment